Sunday, October 28, 2007

Funny testimonial

29 oct / Posted in Funny testimonial by:

ĐĄŖĸ ĴΕĎĮ

Dear Fucker...
You are my fuckin friend...
And I hope u know thats fuckin true...
No matter what the fuck happens...
I will stand the fuck by u...
I will fuckin be there for u...
When ever the fuck u need me...
To lend a fuckin hand....
To do a fuckin good deed...
So fuckin call on me....
Whenever the fuck u need me...
Fuck, i will always be there...
Even to the bitter fuckin end...

F.U.C.K STANDS FOR

(F)RIEND
(U)
(C)AN
(K)EEP

SO PROMISE ME WE'LL F.U.C.K FOREVER!!!!!!

psst.......
The funniest part is that this testimonial was written from a guy to a guy.

If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to visit us again at http://www.chi-world.blogspot.com.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.....

but this seems to be quite common on facebook! ( but nt guy to guy)